Senior High School Teachers
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Batangas City|
AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE BATANGAS
National Road Bolbok Batangas City.
AMA Computer University is the first and largest ICT University in Asia with an annual student population of 150,000 and more than 200 campuses in the Philippines and other parts of the world.
As the pioneer of computer education in the Philippines, it was the first to offer courses in Computer Science and Computer Engineering, the first to offer e-Learning, the first to provide one-to-one student-to-computer ratio, the first computer university to offer Mechatronics, the first school in the Philippines to have received ISO 9001 Certification, the first Premier Education Partner of Microsoft, the first and exclusive training partner of Avaya, and the first to branch out to key cities and municipalities in the Philippines.
To date, only AMA has developed on-line learning in the Philippines. It is also the first school in the country that is developing a University town comparable to Harvard, MIT and others in the world.
Since its establishment in 1980, AMA has graduated more than 160,000 students who are now gainfully employed in top IT companies all over the world, a development that made a name for the Philippines as the leading provider of competent computer manpower in Asia.
Why Join Us?
Provide a holistic, relevant, quality and globally-recognized IT-based education in all levels and disciplines. With this mission, it aims to produce professionals and leaders that will be responsive to the needs of science and the international community cognizant of the welfare and benefits of its men and women thereby realizing their potentials as productive members of society for the honor and glory of God Almighty.
To be the leader and dominant provider of relevant and globally recognized information technology-based education and related services in the global market.
SEC No. 135917
|Job Description||Duties & Responsibilities 1. Uses comprehensive & updated lesson plan with syllabus for students. 2. Imparts & shares knowledge to students with maximum proficiency 3. Implements teaching methods and techniques considering factors such as students level of difficulty, lesson contexts, class hours and other related factor. 4. Consistently monitor's students progress in learning through the use of evaluation tools such as quizzes , recitations, classroom participation, term examinations and other appraisal to facilitate the desired learning of students.|
|Job Qualifications||We are already accepting applicants for Senior High School Teachers in preparation for SY 2017-2018
Qualifications for SHS Instructor
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
• Core Curriculum Subject Teachers: Must be a degree holder of English,Filipino, Language, Literature/Arts, Communication, Journalism,Mathematics,Science, Psychology, Philosophy,Political Science,Social Studies,Physical Education,Education,Engineering,Public Safety.
• ABM Strand Subject Teachers: Must be a degree holder of Accountancy, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Management, and other related course.
• Humanities and Social Science Teachers: Must be a degree holder of English,Literature, Political Science, Economics, Creative Writing, Journalism, Communication,Psychology, and other related course
• STEM Strand Teachers: Must be a degree holder of Secondary Education major in Science,Biology, Chemistry, Physics,Mathematics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, and other related course.
• Technical- Vocational-Livelihood track Teachers: Must have a Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) National Certificate(NC), minimum of NCIII.
• Good command of the English language and must be proficient in both written and oral communication skills
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Batangas
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Education or equivalent.
• Full-Time/Partime position(s) available.
|Number of Job Opening||20|
|Highest Education Attainment||College Graduate|
|How to apply to this job||For walk in applicant you may visit our school at National Road Bolbok Batangas City, Monday - Friday 8:00 am -5:00 pm and look for Rachel Aldovino HR Supervisor. You may also send your resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call (043) 980-5578/ 0928-294-7095|
|Go back to list of jobs|